Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So... What's going on today...




Health bill passed. Good thing? don't know but this isn't a political commentary. This is about embracing your every shot. Your every moment in life and taking in the good with the bad, ugly, and "whatever, whenever?" But most importantly it is about the grace and beauty that surround our world that people fail to see....

Let's move on:


Artists:

Alan Locke ladies and Gentlemen....



Jewelry:

Clara, beautiful Clara. I walked by her while hanging out with Jasmine Karma and her husband Wiley at the Spa at the W. And I said to myself there's a beautiful girl that needs Mark Paul's touch when it comes to ear wear. I don't even want to say what the before Looked like. But here's the after. Another happy client and more importantly, friend... Shout out to Clara.






By the way a lot of you our probably what I shoot with.... Anything I can get my hands on. But my preferred camera is my D200, even liked it more than the D2x. But the shots of Clara were taken with an Iphone!!!! Check that out.

Have to run in the middle of an edit and signing up for Myspace? go figure that one out.

Just in case your all curious my links are as follows:

Temporary website, been saying that for a while:

www.markpaul.showitsite.com for general body of work.
www.facebook/markpaulphotography@gmail.com

Talk to you all soon. And please comment or not. Do I really care??????????????????????????

Absolutely, I care about all of you, why would I not be writing this if I didn't care. I'm not a "right wing Wacko" Just and artist who loves to dance do business with amazing people. Thank and major abundance and blessing to all

No comments:

Post a Comment