Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Project

So, today someone asked how's the project going and my response of course was "which one?" Well, actually there's only one major personal project I'm working on at this moment for the year. What I call my Collaboration: a Portrait of Los Angeles Based Artists at work, play, life, etc. I have no idea really what to call it. So if anyone has any suggestions e-mail me. As long as the artists agree to let me document them, well, it's a collaboration in my "mind." or should I say the real world. They're in collaboration with that part of me that embraces their work and connects with them as colleagues, friends, and of course fellow creators. So below please find the latest. Two shoots two days. Or actually an afternoon and an evening. An afternoon of Jackie Stanton and Patrick McCarthy at work and play (Great Music and company thanks) and an evening art opening with Chaz Guest. (Chaz if I didn't have the opportunity to congratulate you it was because I was focussed shooting, I was in awe. And still can't get over how amazing and moved I am by your work. Thank you. Thank you Thank you.) If your in Studio City, drop by Rachelle Ryan Left Gallery (www.leftcoastgalleries.com) and check out Chaz Guest's Work. More to come... Enjoy the pictures. (Oh one last thing of note, does anyone reading this know how to prevent an image from looking a bit washed out when I publish them online. For some reason they always seem to lose their vibrancy.)




































©2010 Mark Paul Photography all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment