Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The world of Blogging like Photography can be a lonely one... or Embarking on a new project.

So here I am. Alone. Or at least at this point, it feels that way. No one has read my blog. I didn't expect anyone to right away. But hopefully at some point I'll get some feedback and eventually a reader or two. Blogging in many ways is like photography, you observe, document, and then put your work out there hoping that someone will read it or in my case see it.

Today I began a truly collaborative project documenting contemporary Los Angeles Artists at work. It is a eight month project that take the viewer on a celebrated journey of each artist's life and inspiration. It will reflect their inspirations as well as the environment in which ideas flourish and become a reality. Below is two pictures of my first shoot with Chaz Guest. He is currently working on images for a show coming up next week. I have to admit it is fun collaborating with like minds...







©2010 Mark Paul Photography
All images for private use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment