Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What's this Blog about....

This blog is about photography, art, life and of course being in the moment. People have asked me what is the secret in getting a good shot. I have three simple answers: Breathing, Connecting, and Being Completely Present in Life. Believe me, I get strange looks all the time when I give that answer. But I find that unless your under the age of five, most of us seldom take the time to do those three things in our every day life. And here's the funny thing, those people in Sardinia, Japan, Tibet and all over Asia and the Mediterranean that live to be over a Hundred. They've mastered what most of us have chosen to ignore. The basics in life. Breathing, Connecting and Being present. So I leave you thinking about this first entry. Not much to think about and then maybe it is a lot. For the record I will return to those three points. But for now, realize without being able to Embrace those three crucial tools, I would probably be unable to call myself a photographer.

Below is a picture I took on New Year's Day. Enjoy and welcome to my Blog and please tell your friends. And of course, Happy, Happy, New Year.




Copyright 2010 Mark Paul Photography



And for all of you who want a little more check out the Video clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment